Total Pageviews

Friday 1 April 2011

Moving on


So things have been going crazy but amaZing. I was at children's hospital for a week and learned a lo from the resident there called Ali ( though he looked more like a Max). We had some amaZing cases with mostly flaps but sadly I got to see zero cleft lips/pallets. One thing I did like from this rotation was that the weekly meetings were held with everyone watching a screen where pictures would go up of each o the individual cases so far I've had to do minimal rounding as the residents feel bad or feel like it's not my responsibility so instead of waking up at 4 and showing up at 530 I get to sleep in till 530 and show up before 7.

Oh LA transit!

That week ended not so good in the OR as the attending got upset that I couldn't read his mind in where he wanted me to help him- suction, fanning, cutting etc. I left dejected.

This week I'm at cedars Sinai. .

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment