Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Had a fantastic resident tonight who gave me the confidence to write out full charts. I can't believe how terrible most doctors are when it comes to teaching and managing subordinates and tonight just drove that point home; the resident was kind honest and superhelpful in ways that should have been as soon ad I arrived and was working. I guess the difference is that great places of excellence are able to recruit individuals who have the ability to inspire confidence and know that's what they're looking for- the bad ones just recruit randoms or easies. So as always the most important factor is to figure out what you need and then setting up a framework where everything you do points to that.


If your need is to own a fancy car and be able to park it in a handicap spot - like the guy above - then you have your work cut out for you.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment